Friday, March 25, 2016

Big Bend , Texas

 Rumor has it this was a ancient dwelling that dated back thousands of years! OK, I just made that up but it sounds logical to me.
You go over there and I'll take your picture. And so Billy did as he was asked.
GREAT! This is the first time since Stacie had her accident last Aug. 1st that she was back in the saddle. I found this 2012 barely ridden(999 mi) DRZ and set it up for her . This is also the bike she will ride on our Sept. adventure to SOUTH AMERICA...
The landscape and rock formations are quite interesting in B. B.
 Didn't we already take my photo, oh I see you need to admire my Grey hair.
This sign is really irrelevant due to the fact Dogs own this porch.  Original has Dogs but a U had been scratched in, so no dogs or Doug.
 View from the porch store in Terlingua. Hula hoop anyone?
OK, your ass does look smaller now! I mean bigger. I'm sure I put my foot in my mouth on this one.
Below Stacie in the saddle. We rode every day increasing the miles and terrain difficulty. I didn't need her to over do it, JUST get comfortable once again.
Open Mic night at the Boathouse bar and grill. Great Hamburger's at this place.
This belonged to the Lady bass player. I thought it spoke a lot of the people who end up in Terlingua.

 The porch is interesting in the fact of the people you meet and their stories. Sit down, drink a beer and be entertained.
 The woman and dogs best encounter, They will always get a good scratching if Stacie has her way.
A little game of hackey sac, the dogs are just waiting their turn to take the sac and run.

Dan Dickie asked me  : take that photo Bill" Man KTM's cabled together. Dan was quite amused by this. Rumor has it he really hates that I have never adjusted the valves on Darth even after 125K miles..... 
Sunset at Study Butte, enjoy the free advertisement Dan and Debbie of GSM motorcycle rentals..
Riding in the park with Dan,Bob,and George. Notice I was riding Stacie's DRZ. I had the Husky set up for the Baja trip after this and didn't want to wear out the knobby tires.
 The GREAT BIG RIO GRANDE River. Really we have never seen the Big part of it. Does it even exist?
The guy on the 1190 was from Missouri and we had met in the campground. He once lived in Paola and we discussed friends of past. This 70 mile ride of that morning was one that this KTM owner wished he had a small bike.
 Alpine Tx. hee haw.
Valentena, my sister who lives in Tucson. It had been too long since we last were together. I'm very proud of her and all she has overcome . Keep up the good work and Faith Val.
Below is one of the plane cemeteries coming North of Tuscon.
Saw this rack on a 500 KTM and thought perhaps I might be able to do the same on my Husky 501S

No comments:

Post a Comment