Sunday, September 11, 2016

Close to the border

We left home early 09/05 ,I was antsy and tired of waiting to hit the
road. Before we even left Stacie was finishing up  loading her bike.Down it went in the garage,  we managed to get it upright.  Our adventure began, the next day I ran into a big ass flower planter and the bike landed on my previous damaged left ankle. I thought and said It's  friggin broke. We managed  to get me upright and after some time I threw a  leg over the saddle. Hurt like hell but we carry on.
Our first days after that the weather was  cool and we managed to get in a groove.
We camped at North Rim for 2 nights,nice place and we want to go back.
We are now in Patagonia,Az. We will cross border in  the a.m. Had to ride through a torrential  downpour  today and we chose to stsy at the Stage Stop Hotel here.
Having issues with uploading photos  from tablet to blog (google Sucks!)
Anyone with remedy please enlighten me.
Till next time  adios....

No comments:

Post a Comment