Sunday, September 4, 2016

??????? Essay as in S.A.

 What happens to our America this November only time will tell. I hope and pray that Trump is successful in his quest to make America GREAT AGAIN!
Stacie practicing Spanish, she has a lot on her shoulder's on this one.
The DRZ's seat is one of our sore spots and with that I installed Seat Concept kits.
Torn down and ready for me to install tires,tubes, and final maintenance.
My main steed Darth, his eye is drooping and I can see he is P.O.  Sorry but this ride is going to be difficult enough without the extra weight and of course Darth has now 132,000 miles on him.
Getting my bike ready fro all the upgrades.
Information,information, this isn't even the half of it. You can only read and prepare so much, then it is time to hit the road!
Our trial run going to Lo Lo Hot Springs.

That about does it, WE RIDE SOUTH!

No comments:

Post a Comment